Our policy is anyone can tape the presentation FREE as long as:
- A good quality digital camera is operated by someone who can follow the speaker’s movements.
- The lavalier microphone can be fed into the camera so the audio quality is good.
- A copy of the digital video tape is provided to the speaker, and copyright is retained by the speaker.
- Your copies are used internally and not provided to the public.
- Have a second camera pointed at the audience which does not need to be connected to the audio.